Vehicle Registration

Get Informed


reg card with sticker.jpg

The state of California's Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) requires the renewal of vehicle registration annually. A notice is sent out by the DMV via mail before the renewal date further confirming expiration date and price of the renewal, this notice is known as a "Renewal Notice". 

Here at Zak's Auto Registration we understand the inconvenience of waiting a couple weeks for your registration to come in the mail or even worse having to wait in that dreaded DMV line to get your renewal. That's why one our highly trained staff members at Zak's Auto Registration will have your renewal finalized within 10 minutes and you will have your new registration card and sticker in hand. Why wait when you can get that renewal out of your hair within minutes. 

What you need to bring

In order to have your vehicles registration renewed there are a couple things required by the DMV first. 

  • Renewal notice or Registration card 

Don't have your Renewal notice or registration card? No worries, we would just use your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and have you fill out a

DMV Application For Replacement Documents ( REG 156)​

  • Last 5 digits of your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) or your Hull Identification Number (HIN) or

  • California license plate number  

  • Smog certificate (if required)

  • Proof of Insurance (if required)