Duplicate Title

Get Informed

Duplicate Title 

A California Certificate of Title, sometimes referred to as a "Pink Slip" is one of the most important documents related to your vehicle. The Title is required to transfer a vehicle and it cant be transferred without a title. If the vehicles title is destroyed, lost or missing, then the owner will need to apply for a duplicate title.

What you need 

In order to get a Duplicate Title you will need 

Duplicate Title Transfer

If you need to transfer your vehicle but don't have your title then there is no issue. We can do the regular California Transfer with the duplicate title in place of the title and do the rest of the transfer regularly.